Support for mind, body and spirit.
Get the comfort and peace of mind you’ve always wanted at Lincoln Hills. Knowing your family member is in a safe and loving place, with the best possible care, is priceless.
All Lincoln Hills staff receive intensive, specialized training to ensure peace of mind that you and your loved one are being cared for in a professional, family-oriented environment. Combine this training with the latest research, and what you get is a groundbreaking approach to memory support.
Our comprehensive plan of care encourages resident and family involvement. Families are invited to attend interdisciplinary meetings during their loved one’s stay.
Services and Amenities Include:
- 24-hour care provided by licensed staff members trained specifically in memory loss
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Open gathering area
- Comfortable television lounge fit for small groups and family gatherings
- Individualized care assessment
- Personalized care plan
- Three family-style meals served daily, with snacks
- Secured outdoor courtyard
- Daily scheduled activities
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Ongoing support services for resident and family
- Podiatry, dental, audiology and optometry services
- Medicare, Medicaid, private pay and most insurances available
They have a really good dementia unit and they care about the patients.
She’s happy there, and that’s the most important thing.
- Deborah H.
They have a really good dementia unit and they care about the patients
- Jenny A.