At Lincoln Hills, we offer exceptional skilled nursing care. Whether it’s comprehensive long-term skilled nursing, respite or hospice care, your loved one is in good hands. And we’re located just seconds away from Baptist Health Floyd Hospital.
Registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, and licensed specialists make up our team. With their skills and expert care, they help our residents get the most out of every day. Every patient has different needs and requires different care. And we’ll be there every step of the way.
Services and Amenities Include:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- On-site physician services
- Individualized care assessment
- Personalized care plan
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Three delicious meals served daily with snacks
- Medication management
- Complimentary WiFi
- Personal care assistance with bathing, eating, dressing and activities of daily living
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Meaningful activities programs
- Ongoing advice and counsel for resident and family
- Podiatry, dental, audiology and optometry services
- Respite care
- Medicare, Medicaid, private pay and most insurances accepted
It is an excellent facility. I appreciate the nursing staff.
For a long-term care facility, it is probably the best I’ve ever seen. I’ve lived in a number of areas in the county, and I’ve worked in a number of them. They are excellent.
- Pattiejo J.
I would tell them it’s a fantastic place to take your relative. I would recommend it very highly.
- Ronnie Rl
The care was excellent. The attention he received was very good… There is not a better facility in our area.
- Susan C.